Since many New Year’s Resolutions have long been forgotten, GO proposes a summertime kick-off to Half-Year Resolutions.
- Our Fitness Expert Molly looks at the infectiously fun Zumba® craze
- Or try a more practical approach with Functional Fitness, a workout that develops your body as you actually use it!
- Or get tips to cross-train for better results.
- 3 unusually upbeat tips for a successful resolution (from our Archive)
- Bonus weight-loss tips from a man who lost 20 pounds by using his camera-phone
- Registered Dietician Katie weighs in on the ongoing now-they’re-healthy/now-they-aren’t egg controversy.
- A recipe for a Florentine Hash Skillet, a super-quick, all-in-one-skillet breakfast
- What is NWO? It’s one surprising danger of yo-yo dieting.
So why wait ‘til January for a healthy new start? Check out the complete issue of GO today, and make the 2nd half of 2012 better than the 1st!