Would you be more motivated to stay fit if it would also help your community, or maybe just your social circle? This month, GO‘s Community Issue offers innovative news and ideas to do just that!
- 4 ways to improve your health while also strengthening your community
- The pros and cons of the local eating movement from Registered Dietician Katie
- A look at group fitness classes from our Fitness Expert Molly, including why attendees see better results than other gym members
- Surprising results from two studies – one on how your friends influence your health (from our Archive) and another on how your neighborhood does too
Plus, you’ll also find these helpful features:
- A recipe for Bean & Tomato Salad with Honey Vinaigrette, a light and beautiful dish that’s perfect for summer cookouts and potlucks
- Tips for July, UV Safety Month
- 10 weight loss tips from a Texas man who lost 152 pounds and lowered his blood pressure in the past 12 months
So join in and get fit – for yourself and for your community! Check out the complete issue of GO today!