The days are getting shorter, then nights colder, and GO‘s Fall Special has news and tips to light a fire under you.
- Our Fitness Expert Molly’s 5 surefire ways to get back on track with your fitness commitment
- Registered Dietician Jyni’s 6 reasons to eat with the seasons, plus 3 fun, hands-on ways to enjoy more of the season’s bounty
- What research tells us about the health benefits of green tea, plus a delicious recipe for Dried Fruit Compote with Green Tea & Lemon
- A Real-Life Success Story from Ron, who lost 30 pounds at age 46!
- How you can help fight homelessness during Wear Sneakers to Work Week
- And for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, 5 smart prevention tips from the GO Archive.
So snuggle up and check out the complete issue today!